310/8 Myrtle Street,
Prospect, NSW 2148
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4599631
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private inspection: T.B.A
Private Inspection Only, Please Call Christos 0432 336 036
Peacefully positioned close to schools, shops, transport and in one of the districts best areas, rare find is this young and modern two bedroom apartment full of surprises with large balcony overlooking the communal play area!
- Spacious bedrooms featuring mirrored built wardrobes and balcony to main
- Modern bathroom highlighting quality fixtures and fittings and deep freestanding bathtub
- Gourmet kitchen boasting quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench top, 5 burner gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space
- Large lounge and dining area featuring open plan living which optimises light and space from the Northerly aspect
- Seamless flow to the balcony overlooking the communal play area and district views - plenty of space for the children to play or perfect for the entertainer
- Remote controlled security parking plus lock up storage room
Additional features: Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry, intercom, NBN equipped, instant gas hot water system, 24hr surveillance with high fencing from all sides and CCTV cameras with remote controlled entry into the complex, generous visitors parking.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Prospect is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 310/8 Myrtle Street, Prospect.