310/60 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 4386739
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra Convenient City Pad With Extraordinary Views
Nestled in a tranquil leafy setting at the rear of the complex, this sunny one bedroom apartment offers fabulous district location with city skyline and distant Blue Mountain views.
- Light filled spacious lounge
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- As new blinds throughout
- Tastefully renovated wraparound balcony
- kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Clean bathroom with bathtub
- Share laundry with industrial washing and drying equipment
- Lock up garage complete with shelving and storage cupboard amenity
Fabulously situated within a short stroll to Fox Studios, Centennial Parklands, Oxford Street and Paddington's superb retail, cinema and cafe strip.
There is also a regular bus service at the door to Bondi Junction, Surry Hills, Erskineville Village and Newtown.
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Kristian Lovicu on 0447 774 980 / 8752 4537.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far, we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Centennial Park? 310/60 Cook Road, Centennial Park could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.