310/2 Palm Avenue,
Breakfast Point, NSW 2137
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4564933
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Outlook - Well Appointed 2 Bedrooms Plus Study !!
Two Bedroom Plus Study & Double Car Space !!
A stunning easy-living sanctuary brilliantly appointed for private indoor-outdoor enjoyment in this outstanding Vermont building. Enjoy the essence of Breakfast Point's Hamptons style luxury with generous proportions, quality finishes, and a great sense of privacy. The community's renowned lifestyle attractions are also within easy reach including the Country Club, village shops, and resort facilities.
- Master suite with walk through robe and designer full ensuite
- Security basement car space x 2 plus lock-up storage cage
- Air-conditioning, intercom entry and lift access from the carpark
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining flowing onto a 17sqm (approx.) balcony
- Stone gallery kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances and gas cooking
- Study nook
- Internal laundry equipped dryer
- Access to country club resort standard facilities: pool, gym & tennis court
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CALL ISAAC ON 0404 246 412 OR 02 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Breakfast Point
Lifestyle in Breakfast Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 310/2 Palm Avenue, Breakfast Point. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.