310/16 Aspinall Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st May 2020
Rent ID: 2086230
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
Due to recent health risks, we are trying to avoid any unnecessary inspections. All Inspections going forward will be only by private request. If you are interested in booking in an inspection please contact 3266 4455 or by emailing email@example.com so we can find a time that best suits you.
Situated in the thriving centre of Nundah Village with lifestyle, dining and entertainment facilities at your doorstep.
1 Month free internet with Gigafy! Already installed!
For more information on applying and inspections please contact 3266 4455 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Features include but are not limited to:
- Private resident and entertainment lounge
- Resident deck and BBQ area
- Large open plan lounge/dining/kitchen which opens to a balcony.
- 2 Generous Bedroom including mirrored built-in robes
- Top of the range kitchen with ample storage
- Internal elevator
- Remote airflow control
- Ducted & zoned air conditioning
- Fixtures of the highest quality
- Intercom & advanced complex security measures
- Secure car parking
- New pool opening soon!
Small pets considered upon application
Call Property Solutions Place on (07) 3266 4455 to book your private viewing.
*Please note that pictures are intended as a visual guide and may not depict the exact apartment*
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 310/16 Aspinall Street, Nundah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how