503/605 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,172 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3976697
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious resort-style living
This amazing 2 bedroom brand new apartment offers you resort-style living in an amazing location.
- Master room with double built-in robes and ensuite
- Spacious second bedroom with additional bathroom
- Full of natural light for both bedrooms and lounge room and kitchen
- Open planning kitchen with generous island stone bench
- Located on Melbourne's premier tree-lined boulevard.
- Surrounded by parks and gardens.
- Only 4km from the CBD.
- Close proximity to Albert Park, Fawkner Park, Royal Botanical Garden.
- Walking distance to Wesley College.
- Close to Robertson Girl's High, Chapel Street Shopping Precinct.
- Various tram and bus in all directions.
Exclusive access to indoor and outdoor amenities:
- Heated lagoon and lap pool, resort-style pavilions, and water sunbeds.
- Outdoor barbeque pods and garden seating areas.
- Outdoor children's play area.
- Expansive garden sanctuaries and patios.
- Informal and formal lounges.
- Reading rooms.
- Private dining rooms and kitchens.
- Heated spa, sauna, and steam room.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book An Inspection". By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates or cancellations to your appointment.
For all further enquiries and to inspect please contact Philip Vesdrevanis on 8841 2000 or 0411 344 415.Photo id is required at all inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 503/605 St Kilda Road, Melbourne today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how