310/316 Pascoe Vale Road,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,499 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448013
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Everything you need is here !
Modern, luxurious, stylish and spacious, this one-bedroom apartment offers it all!
With special features including :
* Open Plan kitchen and living area with polished floorboards, split system heating/air conditioning, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop and dishwasher/dish draw
* Large Bedroom with 2 separate floor to ceiling built in robes providing an abundance of storage
* Luxurious Fully Tiled Bathroom with oversized shower recess, stone benchtop and raised basin
* European laundry with trough
* Secure car space and large horizontal storage cage (level B2)
* Balcony with security screen door, overlooking Pascoe Vale Road
* NBN connectivity
* Security system
Presented immaculately clean, simply move in and enjoy. Positioned for outstanding inner-urban accessibility, it's walking distance to both Strathmore and Glenbervie stations, local shops and Woodland Street cafes, Cross Keys Reserve and Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, as well as popular schools and easy access to CityLink.
Please review the online Virtual Tour of the property. Applications are welcome, and to be submitted in advance for pre-approval. Only pre-approved applicants will be offered an inspection once restrictions have been lifted.
To apply for this property, please complete your online application form
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 310/316 Pascoe Vale Road, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Essendon. This unfurnished property includes air-conditioning, heating, and built-in wardrobe and will welcome your furry friends.