309/38 Warner Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Rent ID: 3649941
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 bedroom luxury apartment in Iconic McWhirters Building
This is a large space apartment with high ceilings at the heart of Fortitude Valley. the property of the location also offer you some of Brisbane's best shopping, dining and entertainment and within close to Brunswick Street and Merthyr Village. It also offers easy access to public transport, the river, and CBD.
Level 3/ 38 Warner Street Fortitude Valley
Rare warehouse style 3 bedroom luxury apartment in Iconic McWhirters Building TOTAL SIZE 165 m2
Spacious 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 huge living area, 2 level, 1 balconies , 1 Secure car park, in McWhirters Building!
CALL for an immediate inspection NOW!
- 1 Secure car par
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite and WIR
- Open plan living with 16 foot high ceilings
- Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, Ariston oven & dishwasher.
- Big entertaining courtyard
- Plenty storage room under the stairwell
- TPG Fibre Internet and NBN available in the building
- Onsite management, security and CCTV
- Retail area includes Doctor, Dentist, bank, greengrocer, butcher, specialty food shops, newsagent, hairdresser, barber, cafes & restaurants.
- Bus stop and taxis downstairs, covered walkway to railway station.
- Walk to Chinatown, CBD, Emporium, James St, theatres, restaurants, galleries and night life.
- Nearby schools.
Please call to schedule an inspection. After hour inspection can be arranged by appointment!
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fortitude Valley
Lifestyle in Fortitude Valley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 309/38 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how