309/173 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$4,170 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3275225
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rare Opportunity with two carparks
Nothing has been left to chance in this oversized fully furnished two bedroom apartment. Perfectly positioned to experience the best that Southbank has to offer including Crown Entertainment Complex, Royal Botanical Gardens and not to mention the arts precinct with the NGV, Stater Theatre and Concert Hall. Perched high up on the 30th floor, the apartment comprises:
- With 1 car park rent will be $695 per week;
- With 2 car parks rent will be $730 per week
- Two large bedrooms with queen beds and T.V`s
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- Huge open plan living and dining area
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with granite bench-tops and dishwasher
- Central bathroom with shower over bath
- European laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Balcony complete with table and chairs
Fully furnished with high-end quality furnishings throughout including a plasma TV in each bedroom, two queen sized beds, two and three seater lounge suite, fridge, washing machine and dryer and much more.
The building features include security swipe entry, 7 day concierge service, two secure under cover car space and use of resort style facilities including pool, gym & tennis court.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
309/173 City Road, Southbank, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how