308/8C Myrtle Street,
Prospect, NSW 2148
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4227615
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom+ Study Apartment with car space
Cleverly designed to maximize its generous floor plan.
This secured apartment is next to Prospect Woolworth supermarket, about 5 mins drive to Blacktown Westpoint shopping centre, train station and Wet n Wild Water Park!
This is in catchment of top public school - Blacktown south primary school with opportunity classes.
Only 2 mins drive to M4 and Great Western Highway. Bus stop is just at the corner!
Just forget about the gardening hard work and maintenance, move into this spacious, luxury easy living apartment and enjoy your life!
- Modern kitchen with European style appliances
- Bedrooms with built-in robe
- Spacious study room
- Split air-conditioning in living room
- Large contemporary 2 bathrooms plus separate internal laundry
- Intercom, gas cooking and instant water heater
- Secure car space with lift access and a storage locker
- In catchment of top primary school with Opportunity classes
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of similar properties.
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
Due to COVID-19, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, PLEASE:
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces in the property
Wear a mask to protect yourself and others
Please do not attend an inspection if you have: * Been or are unwell with cold or flu like symptoms * Travelled overseas in the last 14 days * Have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 308/8C Myrtle Street, Prospect before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.