308/39 Kent Road,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2976043
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! AS NEW One BED APARTMENT,,AVAILABLE NOW
AS NEW APARTMENT + STUDY AVAILABLE SOON!
Close to Sydney Airport and only 7 kilometres from the CBD
Wings, in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs - only a short walk to Mascot rail station.
A new shopping centre, Mascot Central, with a Woolworths supermarket, cafes, restaurants, bakery and a range of specialty fashion and food retailers is a part of the adjoining development.
Wings apartments have been designed for contemporary, luxury city living.
The open plan layouts allow light, air and sunshine throughout while providing privacy and comfort in bedrooms and study areas.
Wings is ideal for city professionals, students and those involved in the airline industry.
Towering 15 levels over the surrounding district Wings offers generous balconies to take advantage of the expansive views, air conditioning and secure basement car parking.
Wings provides quick access to the city, universities, dining, entertainment, Eastgardens Westfield, Fox Studios, golf, beaches, the airport and Botany Bay by train, car or bus.
• Designer kitchens with Caesar stone bench tops
• Imported stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Gas cooktops, quality tapware, splashbacks
• En suites to Master bedrooms, built in wardrobes
• Fully tiled bathrooms, glass shower screens
• Full security including basement car parking
• Internal laundry complete with dryer
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Want to live in Mascot? 308/39 Kent Road, Mascot could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how