307/770B Toorak Road,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
Available 27th September 2021
Rent ID: 2306514
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE AND SPACIOUS 2 BEDS, 2 BATHS, LARGE BALCONY !
Located in 'Premium Tooronga Complex', this apartment is situated on the 3rd floor. Offering fabulous views from the spacious lounge room, balcony and open-plan kitchen. Includes two large bedrooms with built-in-robes, European laundry and two modern bathrooms. Quality finishes throughout with Bosch Appliances, stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, split system heating/cooling and a secured undercover car space and storage cage.
* Access to gym, 25 metre heated swimming pool and sauna, located in the same building!!!
* Part of the Tooronga Shopping complex – Home to a large Coles Supermarket, 1st Choice Liquor and over 25
speciality stores and cafes
* Only 5 minute walk to Tooronga Railway Station and 750 metres to Burke Road Tram and minutes to the Monash M1 Freeway
Call Tyson Maschler 0418 552 234
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 307/770B Toorak Road, Glen Iris. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: study.