$620 per week - First Week's Rent Free
307/76-78 Cope Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3901715
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Two Bedroom Residence With Parking
Smartly appointed, secure and private, this stylish apartment presents a superb city fringe home.
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes and balcony access
- Modern ensuite, spacious main bathroom with a bath
- Light-filled living and dining space
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Oversized covered entertaining balcony
Located in a peaceful section of Cope Street, it's surrounded by a burgeoning number of great cafes, restaurants and local shops. Cosmopolitan Danks Street is just a stone's throw away and the East's top attractions are conveniently close by. Property also has direct access to Botany Road for convenient 5 minute walk to Redfern Station or the Bus stop which is directly outside the building.
Please contact Jack Williams on 0434 881 122 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection or for any questions
1 Open space
Property Links new
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
307/76-78 Cope Street, Waterloo, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waterloo.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how