307/23-26 Station Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4062658
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartment just Footsteps to Kogarah Railway Station and Shops
This unfurnished modern apartment has been exquisitely designed to offer a luxurious lifestyle and provides an exceptionally convenient lifestyle. Situated across Kogarah train station, St George Hospital, shopping and other amenities, a true place offers work-life balance.
- 3 good size bedroom all with built-in wardrobe.
- Oversize master with en-suite and access to the balcony
- Immaculate bathrooms, the en-suite equipped with a combined bathtub and shower
- Modern kitchen feature stone benchtop, gas cooktop and oven.
- Open plan lounge and dining flowing onto a private balcony with tree and area view
- Internal laundry and internal linen cupboards
- Good condition carpet and fly screens
- Secure tandem parking space in the underground car park.
- Within seconds to train station, shopping, hospital and other amenities
PRIVATE INSPECTION is not available yet until it is vacant from 15 Sep 2020.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.realestate.com.au through 1form (if applicable)
- If not advertised on www. realestate.com.au, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
- Please send applications to ANDREW.WU@RAYWHITE.COM or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
- One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT on the lease.
- An incomplete application could result in a delay.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address: most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
Want to live in Kogarah? 307/23-26 Station Street, Kogarah could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.