307/2 Caulfield Boulevard,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4407698
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Rare Find at Caulfield Village
Caulfield Village is the emerging vibrant community hub in one of Melbourne's most sought after locales, Caulfield.
This 1 bedroom apartment boasts generous and light-filled open plan living opening onto an entertainers balcony with open views.
- Spacious bedroom
- Well appointed kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Split heating/cooling and video intercom
- integrated fridge and dryer
Caulfield Village offers its residents a premium lifestyle you would only expect from a 6-star hotel. Enjoy shopping at your doorstep, meet friends for a coffee in the Village Town Square, entertain a group in the residents kitchen and dining room. Other amenities include:
- Private wine cellar
- State-of-the-art gym, pool and theatre
- Garden terrace equipped with barbeque
- Building Link System a virtual concierge where you can check deliveries or book an entertainment room
Located directly opposite Caulfield Racecourse, this is your oasis with sporting grounds, walking tracks, a fully fenced dog park and a regularly restored fishing lake all within minutes' walk from your door.
Caulfield Station, one of the city's best public transport hubs, is just moments away, offering metro train, tram and bus services to transport you the Melbourne CBD (15 minutes by train) and the rest of the city.
Within close proximity, you will find Chadstone Shopping Centre, Glenferrie Road shopping district and some of the state's best schools including Monash University, Caulfield Grammar and Caulfield Primary School.
** Please note photos are taken in display suite. The actual layout and views of the apartment will vary.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Caulfield North could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 307/2 Caulfield Boulevard, Caulfield North today!