307/17 Lynch Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd December 2020
Rent ID: 3613275
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
'Longhouse' lifestyle and location with two car spaces
This beautiful two bedroom apartment is situated in a desirable location with a short walk to Glenferrie Train Station, Glenferrie Road shops, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, Swinburne University, an abundance of Melbourne's finest schools, trams to the CBD and Hawthorn Aquatic & Leisure Centre.
* Light open plan living featuring split system air con & heating
* Gorgeous light colour palette
* Private sun-drenched spacious entertainers balcony
* Galley style kitchen with integrated dishwasher and refrigerator
* King sized master suite with ensuite
* Good sized second bedroom with direct access to main bathroom
* Designer main bathroom
* European laundry
* Two secure remote accessed car spaces and storage cage
* 10hr on street carparking available
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 307/17 Lynch Street, Hawthorn before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.