306/8C Myrtle Street,
Prospect, NSW 2148
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th February 2021
Rent ID: 4242465
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Studio Apartment with Secure Car Space!
Please click "Contact Agent/Book An Inspection" to arrange private inspection for this property.
This secured studio apartment is at a convenient location next to Prospect Woolworth Supermarket. Within 10 mins drive from Blacktown Westpoint shopping centre, Blacktown Train Station and Wet'n'Wild Sydney water park. Quick access to M4 motorway and Great Western Highway. Bus stop is just at the corner.
This is in catchment of top public school - Blacktown South Primary School with opportunity classes.
More features include:
- Modern kitchen with European style appliances including dishwasher
- Gas cooking and instant water heater
- Split system air conditioning
- Contemporary bathroom with laundry space
- Dryer included
- Secure car space with lift access
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
Due to COVID-19, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, PLEASE:
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces in the property
Wear a mask to protect yourself and others
Please do not attend an inspection if you have: * Been or are unwell with cold or flu like symptoms * Travelled overseas in the last 14 days * Have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 306/8C Myrtle Street, Prospect before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.