306/88 Hay Street,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th November 2020
Rent ID: 3341450
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom in Darling Square Haymarket can be furnished upon request
Property ID. 95642
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
APARTMENT AVAILABLE IN NOV 2020
Designed by the internationally renowned and award winning developer, Lend lease, the best of Sydney comes together at Darling Square.
- Walk to UTS
- Light rail, Haymarket and Chinatown right at door step
- 5 minutes by Lightrail or 10 minute walk to Central Station
This brand new 1 bedroom apartment is only a few minutes walk from the worlds most beautiful harbour, with world-class dining, laneway bars, and major education and cultural institutions.
- Spacious Luxury Bedroom With Built-In Wardrobes
- Open Plan Living With Combined Lounge, Dining Area Flow Out To Balcony
- Superb Modern Designed Miele Kitchen With Gas Cooking, Stone Benchtop, Overhead Mirror Cabinets
- European Stainless Steel Appliance, Dishwasher, Ducted Air Conditioning, Recessed LED Down Lightings
- Modern Tiled Bathroom And Shower, Internal Laundry With Dryer, Wool Carpeting, Engineered Timber Flooring
- Convenient Transport Connections To Light Rail Network, Town Hall / Central / Broadway Bus / Train Stations, universities, cinema, restaurants and Darling Harbour
- Lock Up Storage Area, Bike Storage
- Audio-Visual Intercom System, Security Entrance And Restricted Lift Access
- Resort Style Heated Swimming Pool, Sauna, Gym, BBQ Area And Concierge Service
P.S Can be fully furniture furnished upon request for Tenant and costs can be negotiated.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 306/88 Hay Street, Haymarket before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how