306/82-84 Abercrombie Street,
Chippendale, NSW 2008
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3822288
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Warehouse Conversion in Chippendale for rent
Please use the property ID code 2778 when phoning. Please do not text.
Set in the Tribeca building, one of the Citys most iconic warehouse conversions, this chic apartment promises a superb Inner City lifestyle living. Boasting high ceilings and exposed hardwood beams, a clever split-level design maximises living spaces and storage throughout.
A modern kitchen flows onto an oversized balcony, complete with a breakfast bar facing a stunning district setting. A podium-style lounge room overlooks the kitchen and enjoys uninterrupted elevated views.
The sleeping area is accessed by a custom made staircase/bookshelf, making room for two large built-in wardrobes, additional storage and a study nook. This light-filled home provides the ultimate escape amid a buzzing cultural precinct within walking distance to popular bars, restaurants, cafes, galleries and minutes from Sydney Uni, UTS, Broadway, Central Station and the City.
- Generous covered balcony w/ sweeping district views
- Complete gas kitchen w/ ample cupboard space, dishwasher
- 2 large built-in wardrobes, additional storage, study nook
- Large bathroom w/ bathtub, separate concealed laundry
- Warehouse facade, high ceilings, exposed beams, atrium light well
- Light-filled throughout w/ floor to ceiling sliding doors
- Secure building w/ intercom entry
- Moments to transport, shops, CBD, universities
- Amid the cultural hub of bars, restaurants, galleries
- Fully equipped gym w/sauna in the building
- Reverse cycle Daikin Air Conditioner (heat also)
- Internal Laundry with washer and dryer
- reliable high-speed internet as the node from NBN comes directly to our building
- Central Park district with a shopping centre and movie theatre is 10 mins walk.
- Broadway Shopping centre, 10 mins walk.
3 or 6 MONTH LEASE, FLEXIBLE START DATE
The apartment can be left fully furnished (with custom made king-sized bed), partly furnished or empty.
Small pets welcome.
To book an inspection please use the RED Get in Touch tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Contact Agent' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chippendale
Lifestyle in Chippendale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 306/82-84 Abercrombie Street, Chippendale. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how