306/51 Mort Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th April 2020
Rent ID: 2947902
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished One Bedroom + Study in the Perfect Location!
Looking to book an inspection? Select on inspections times and fill in your details at the bottom of this page. As soon as one is made, you'll be first to know.
Fully furnished and equipped, one bedroom apartment that also has a study with built-in robes.
A long feature list including floor-to-ceiling windows, European stainless steel kitchen appliances, stone counter tops and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensure your comfort, while fibre optic, data and pay/MATV TV outlets ensure your connectivity and a state of the art energy monitoring system allows you to manage your environmental footprint.
Fully furnished and well-equipped with modern furnishings which includes Furniture, Appliances, homewares, crokery etc
One well-sized bedroom and a study
Brand new, state of the art apartment
Real Tim LED energy monitoring system
Fibre, data, MATV and Pay TV outlets
Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
Stainless steel European kitchen appliances
One bedroom with built-in robe + study
Single underground parking space and storage unit
Secured access building with video intercom access for guests
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 306/51 Mort Street, Braddon is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how