306/27-29 Victoria Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th January 2021
Rent ID: 4228573
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Symbol Of The New Footscray
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN TIME TO INSPECT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Located in a quiet residential pocket, but close to all amenities and transport, Victoria Corner is the premier boutique project in a fashionable part of Footscray, just walking distance to Seddon Village. The Melbourne CBD is less than 10 minutes away by car, or if you prefer, just four stops from Middle Footscray Train Station.
This exceptionally spacious and light filled apartment comprises 2 beds, 2 baths and 1 car spot! Be the first to be captivated by this brand new amazing, architecturally designed apartment complex with everything you could wish for.
- Sleek lines through the kitchen and bathroom extend the feeling of open living
- Artistic forms feature with patterned feature tiles that mix subtly with elegant stone bench tops and two tone cabinets
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Open study area
- Split-system heating, reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Secure basement car parking
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Footscray? 306/27-29 Victoria Street, Footscray could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.