306/15 Roydhouse Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3824947
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NORTH FACING LUXURY LIVING AND CONVENIENCE
Property ID. 78772
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Architecturally designed by Hillam Architechts to deliver luxury apartment living in sought after Subiaco, the award winning 'Encore' was completed in 2015.
This sophisticated three bedroom, two bathroom apartment is perfectly situated to make the most of Subiaco's cosmopolitan lifestyle. Shops, cafes, restaurants and the buzz of Rokeby Road are all just a short stroll away!
The hub of the apartment is an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with full-height glass sliding doors extending the living space out to a large alfresco-style balcony, ideal for entertaining.
Designed with convenience and comfort in mind, this apartment is light and spacious with loads of storage throughout. A separate laundry is cleverly hidden away when not in use. This apartment represents modern, low-maintenance living at its finest!
Property Features include:
- Master bedroom with double-vanity en-suite and walk-in robe
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes
- Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Timber flooring
- Glazed windows
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Spacious entertaining balcony with north-west orientation
- Two side-by-side car bays
- 4sqm storage room directly adjacent to car bay
- Secure, intercom access to building
- NBN access
- Public transport (Subiaco train station and bus stops)
- Subiaco Common with lake, playground and bbq facilities
- Lords gym
- St John of God Hospital
- Cafes, restaurants and shops of bustling Subiaco
- New shopping complex with Coles, Target and specialty stores
- Subiaco Primary School
- Shenton College
- (Bob Hawke College from 2020)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony, fully fenced, and dishwasher. 306/15 Roydhouse Street, Subiaco is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how