306/1 Wharf Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
Rent ID: 4109313
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN!
Situated in Wharf Apartments, this beautifully presented one-bedroom unit offers the finest finishes throughout.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances including dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining with plenty of natural light
- Spacious enclosed entertaining balcony with timber deck, louvre windows and views
towards Parramatta River
- Good sized bedroom with built in robe
- Modern bathroom and internal laundry
- Rooftop garden, BBQ and entertaining areas with 360-degree views
Other features include reverse cycle air conditioning, security intercom, lift access and secure car space.
Ultra-convenient riverside location, only moments to local parks, Gladesville shopping village, cafes, restaurants and transport services.
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 Months
Pets permitted: Considered on application
Viewings as per open times on website or contact agent for a private inspection - 88766200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Picture yourself living at 306/1 Wharf Road, Gladesville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.