306/388 Queensberry Street,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
$3,420 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3865546
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Award Winning Assembly Apartments Stylish Contemporary Living
This 'as new' one bedroom apartment is located in the 2017 Award Winning Assembly Apartments. The apartment has a funky warehouse style feel featuring a strong industrial aesthetic with exceptional finishes and will not disappoint.
Superb features include:
• Light filled and spacious open plan living and kitchen with high-quality stone benches, stainless steel European appliances, dishwasher and very cleverly designated storage space, with an option of integrating the fridge
• Beautiful light timber flooring in the living zone, along with quality carpet in the bedroom
• Bedroom with mirrored built in robes
• Split system heating and air conditioning
• Concealed European laundry
• Private balcony
• Stunning rooftop retreat with fully equipped BBQ facilities and stunning views of the City
• Communal rubbish chute located near the elevators on each floor
• Security swipe entry
Positioned in a burgeoning part of North Melbourne, close to public transport and amenities, you're just a short stroll to North Melbourne Village, Victoria Market and only minutes from popular Lygon Street with its popular restaurants and cafes as well as public transport right across the road with trams going into the city and up toward Parkville, and less than a 10 minute walk to Melbourne University and major hospitals.
This property is semi-furnished with items shown in photos, it will be available now and the lease period is 6/12 months.
This property is available for a private inspection, please send in your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
People cannot attend any Ray White site if they:
• are ill;
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
• arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Ray White sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Melbourne
Lifestyle in North Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in North Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 306/388 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne.