306/380 Liverpool Road,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4264804
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Brand new apartment Now leasing!
Serenity at Ashfield - Stylish Living in the Inner West
Be impressed by the bold, eye catching curved design at Serenity. Serenitys bold exterior instantly makes an impression. Designed to orient the many generous balconies to face North and North West, Serenity is poised to become an iconic addition to the buzzing suburb of Ashfield.
Serenitys 1,1+ Study and 2 bedroom apartments are available now in this iconic development:
- Its sun-drenched winter garden balconies and immaculately presented interiors offer residents comfortable and stylish living in one of Sydneys lively and convenient areas, just outside Sydney city.
- Comprised of seven storeys (six residential and one retail), the foyer level of Serenity will offer residents access to retail and commercial businesses, including possible cafés and restaurants.
Apartment - The Apex of Style at Ashfield
- Every apartment features a Winter Garden balcony that enables you to fully close off or extend your living space
- Double glazed balcony doors shield you from the elements
- Many balconies deliver stunning district views and the clever tiling continues the subtle flow between interior exterior
- Spacious living areas, floating timber floors and carpeted bedrooms along with wall mounted split system reverse cycle air conditioning make comfort second nature.
- Entertain and dine in style in your kitchen featuring European appliances, under bench microwave, gas cooktop and electric oven, waterfall stone kitchen bench tops
Location - Central Meets Local
Only 9 kms from the Sydney CBD Ashfield is a commuters dream. Your options include an easy connection via multiple bus routes and the choice of two local train stations at Ashfield and Croydon.
The vibrant Inner West comes alive in Ashfield. The bustling local shopping hub on Liverpool Road including Ashfield Mall, provides an abundance of choice when shopping for fresh produce, supermarkets, butchers, fishmongers, specialty stores and Asian grocers.
Luxury and lifestyle balance begins at Serenity in Ashfield.
Disclaimer: The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending tenants and do not constitute an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permutations for use and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each item, and where necessary seek advice. No third party supplier or their agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.Completed apartments may vary from the image shown.furnitures were not included.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Ashfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 306/380 Liverpool Road, Ashfield.