$625 - $650 Per Week
306/160 Grote Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$3,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4481758
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED WITH ALL AMENITIES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Perfectly located in the heart of the CBD, this light filled apartment is perfect for those looking for the modern vibrant city lifestyle.
- Two good size bedrooms, with Built in Robes,
- Master with Ensuite and extra Study nook
- Great open plan layout
- Reverse Cycle AC/heating
- Large balcony, outdoor table and chairs,
- Private, secure carpark
- Security Fob entrance into building
- Discrete fold-away laundry
- Gas cooktop, ample of cupboards space, microwave and dishwasher
Please note this property is being advertised as a Fully Furnished property, very stylish furniture. The furniture in the photos may slightly vary.
City lifestyle at your fingertips, Central Market only a short walk away, and Barista coffee at the entrance of the building.
- Access to amenities which include gym, swimming Pool, in house Cinema, rooftop entertaining area with barbecue, billiard room & video conference room!
Please complete an online application through 2Apply by clicking on "Request Inspection" or "Get in Touch". Both buttons will send an email with the link to submit your application.
Contact Joseph for any queries - 0451 750 567 or Joseph@instylepmadl.com.au
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Adelaide is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 306/160 Grote Street, Adelaide.