306/115 Nott Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2675275
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEACH SIDE LIVING
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE-DETAILS BELOW**
Perfectly positioned in an enviable location in the Armada building, this sensational property inspires impressive bayside living. Featuring:
- A welcoming entrance hall
- Designer kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and gas cooking, plenty of cupboard space and spacious bench top
- Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning, opening onto a private balcony with beautiful CBD and Port Melbourne views.
- Both double bedrooms allow natural light, master bedroom featuring a large walk-in robe
- The bathroom is sophisticated, featuring a spacious shower area and gorgeous black tiling throughout
- The separate European Laundry area is tucked away and offers laundry facilities
- Under cover car parking for 1 and storage cage
- security swipe access and lift access
- This apartment has it all
With parklands, public transport and the dining and entertainment options of the Bay St precinct mere moments away, this property's incredible position will definitely ensure lifestyle satisfaction.
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 306/115 Nott Street, Port Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.