305 Turton Street,
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
Rent ID: 3703703
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning fully furnished two bedroom townhouse with great location
* Two minutes drive to Sunnybank Plaza & Market Square
* 5 mins walk to bus station, express bus to Griffith University and City
* Close to Sunnybank Private Hospital & QE II Hopsital
* Walking distance to banoon train station
* 10 mins drive to Garden city and 15 mins to Brisbane city
This fabulous property including 2 large bedrooms all with build-in robes. Master bedroom featured spacious bathroom. Comfortable open plan living with lots of nature light. Well appointed modern kitchen with plenty cupboard and gas cooktop. Large tiled undercover balcony for all spread out and relax. Air-conditioned bedroom and living area for the hot summer days. Under cover car parking and plenty visitor parking. Fantastic location with walking distance to the bus and train station. Easy access to free highway. Near both Sunnybank private hospital and QE II Hospital.
Few minutes drive to sunnybank plaza and market square.This amazing townhouse tick all your box. Call us today to book your private inspection.
- two bedroom & 2 bathroom
- split system air-con in master&living room
-Modern kitchen with ample storage, stone benchtop with SS applicance(inc gas cooktop)
-Large tiled under cover balcony
-Fantastic location. Close to Griffiths University Nanthan Campus and QE II Hospital.
Please contact Simon to arrange your private viewing 0412 595 322 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coopers Plains
Lifestyle in Coopers Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Coopers Plains comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 305 Turton Street, Coopers Plains today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Under Application
- 33 Allarton Street, Coop...
- Fully furnished $480 per week
- 406/300 Turton Street, C...
- furnished $460
- 15 Bland Street, Coopers...
- Fully furnished $460 per week
- 311/26 Macgroarty Street...