305/89 Raleigh Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,733 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 4171342
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FOR LEASE BY PENNISI
The Mill - one of Essendon's iconic structures - provides the setting for this chic third-floor apartment offering a quality executive lifestyle in the sought-after Windy Hill precinct.
- Two bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Stylish walk through bathroom off both bedrooms with double shower.
- Living space boasting open plan living with timber floors & a sleek kitchen.
- Alfresco balcony
- Third-floor apartment with full lift access
- Fully secure entrance with intercom system
- Undercover security car park
- Caesar stone bench tops throughout
- Stainless steel Smeg appliances including dishwasher
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
You will love living a stroll to Windy Hill & Queens Park, with all forms of transport basically at your door.
Living in a location this convenient in an iconic building such as The Mill, you'll never want to leave.
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is working extended hours to accommodate private inspections, however appointments are limited. To arrange a physical inspection please call 9379 5616 or email email@example.com.
When your booking is confirmed, we'll greet you at the property with a smile (hidden behind our mask) and a squirt of sanitiser, then it's business as usual!
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt and thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Essendon? 305/89 Raleigh Street, Essendon could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.