305/6 Little Hay Street,
Haymarket, NSW 2000
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3963884
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CBD Spacious 1 Bedroom with Balcony Apartment FOR RENT! All amenities at your doorstep!
Located in the heart of Chinatown, you will surely experience the most exciting and convenient lifestyle in the Sydney CBD.
Close to nearby attractions such as QVB, Darling Harbor, Westfield CBD, Events Cinema, Market City, Capital Square etc and minutes walk to Central Train Station, nearby bus stops and doorstep to huge variety of restaurants!
This luxury apartment is offering:
- spacious balcony with lots of natural light
- large bedroom with inbuilt wardrobe
- open kitchen and living area
- Internal Laundry
- 2 minutes walk to light rail directly linked to The Star Hotel, Sydney Fish market
- Minutes walk to Central and Townhall train and bus station.
- Easy stroll to UTS(University of Technology Sydney), University of Sydney, SIBT and Sydney TAFE.
This wonderful home will certainly satisfy all your needs, giving you the space and convenience to live in absolute comfort. Alternatively, this property is also great for investment with high rental return & capital growth. Do not miss your chance to own this perfect home.
For inspections or more information, please contact Lachlan Terrey 0432 288 878 and Zigo Zhu 0420 256 952.
Link for online application: https://www.t-app.com.au/da8
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haymarket
Lifestyle in Haymarket
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Haymarket comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 305/6 Little Hay Street, Haymarket today!