305/49 Hill Road,
Wentworth Point, NSW 2127
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,920 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 548325
Modern 1 bedroom Apartment
Located right near our on-site leasing office (49 Hill Rd - Near Burroway Rd). This LUXURY 1 BEDROOM apartment
The luxury and quality features are like no other. This stunning BILLBERGIA GROUP built apartment in the QUARTERDECK building of the near new estate WENTWORTH POINT MARINAS will surely impress.
This new apartment has a sunny aspect facing Hill Rd and features a covered balcony overlooking and Millenium Parklands.
The good sized bedroom easliy accomodates a queen bed, has direct access to the balcony, built in robes and individual split air conditioner.
The luxury kitchen includes stone splashbacks and state of the art stainless steel appliances by ILVE.
It has additional storage internally and includes basement storage cage with carspace within the security building.
Luxury Finishes and Features
- Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient - Noise Reducing)
- Several Power, Phone and Data Points with High Speed Internet Available
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Touch Screen Video Intercom System
- Luxury Kitchen with Stone Benches and Stone Splashbacks
- Large 700mm Ilve 5 Burner Cooktop, Ilve Fan Forced 600mm Wide Oven
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave and Rangehood
- Built-in Wardrobes with Shelving Hanging and Drawer Sets
- State of the art 2 in 1 washer dryer
- Architecturally Designed Luxury Bathrooms (dual basins in the main) Feature Fully Integrated Storage with Mirror Doors and Stone Vanities
Location is a stones throw to the Waters of Homebush Bay, Parklands and cycling and Parramatta River Ferry Wharf.
Eagerly anticipated and accessed from this estate is the proposed Homebush Bay Footbridge to Rhodes which includes the redevelopment of the point with Waterfront Promenades, Marina complex and Retail as part of the state government master plan.
For inspections and more details please call Chris Korn 0432 861 643.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wentworth Point
Lifestyle in Wentworth Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 305/49 Hill Road, Wentworth Point before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.