$320 pwHow much could you borrow?
305/40-44 Pakington Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th February 2022
Rent ID: 4725966
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
URBAN STYLE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH LARGE TERRACE
1 bedroom luxury apartment now available within the Leroy development.
The contemporary urban design and luxury finishes, sit perfectly amongst the exciting surroundings and will delight your senses where luxury is realised and the living is easy.
Perfectly positioned on Pakington Street St Kilda, in a pocket between Carlisle & Inkerman Streets and just off Chapel Street, you will immediately want to call this apartment home.
This apartment contains a modern central bathroom, built in robes and secure basement parking for one car.
St Kilda is on the doorstep of one of the world's most liveable cities, yet every amenity can be found in your immediate neighbourhood. Bustling Carlisle Street can take you in one direction, trendy restaurants, cafes and beach life in another. You will feel an instant connection to the pulsating energy of Melbourne's most eclectic community. Be quick to secure this apartments.
- 1 bedroom
- designer kitchen, stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops & dishwasher
- Wide oak timber floors
- Large Terrace, beautiful outlook
- Secure video intercom, secure basement car park
- Boutique development
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 305/40-44 Pakington Street, St Kilda. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning.