305/22 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 2758736
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished luxury penthouse with panoromic city and bay view short term also available
Property ID. 54212
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Furrnished within all brand new furniture.
This stunning penthouse apartment enjoys what are surely the best views in Melbourne from generous living spaces both indoors and out, further enhancing its superb central position on the doorstep of the CBD.
A kitchen featuring granite surfaces and a full range of Miele appliances leads on to a bright & spacious open plan living area flooded with natural light and a glittering city backdrop. Sliding doors open out to a rare and expansive North facing entertainer's terrace and separate balcony enjoying 270 degree views from East Melbourne to Albert Park taking in Flinders Street Station, the CBD, Port Phillip Bay and distinctive palms around the Grand Prix circuit.
The apartment features ducted heating/ cooling throughout and motorised blinds to living area. Three generous bedrooms each with mirrored built-in robes and direct access to yet another balcony and the master with adjoining ensuite.
Set in a secure building with intercom entry, concierge and one secure basement car spaces. Residents also enjoy full use of a gorgeous indoor swimming pool and gymnasium.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank includes alarm system, balcony, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 305/22 Kavanagh Street, Southbank today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 2506/9 Power Street, Sou...
- $1120pw - Stay 1 mth+
- 1407/7 Riverside Quay, S...
- 801/63 Whiteman Street, ...
- $1150pw - Impressive views with great layout
- 8307/70 Southbank Boulev...
- $1155pw - Stay 1 mth+
- 2801/7 Riverside Quay, S...
- 6/120 Clarendon Street, ...
- $1200pw - Impressive views with great layout
- 8208/70 Southbank Boulev...