$460 Box Hill Two Bedroom Apartment
101/17 Poplar Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th December 2020
Rent ID: 3492859
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$460 PER WEEK - 2 BEDROOM FULLY FURNISHEDAPARTMENT IN BOX HILL
We present to you this 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment exceptionally located near Box Hill Central. The apartment comes with 2 large bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe, fully equipped kitchenette and a 14.25sqm large balcony.
High standard service & home appliance & facilities.
The apartment including following features:
- Fully Furnish
- Built-in Wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Stainless steel dishwasher, Oven, Gas cooktop
- Split-system Air Conditioning
- NBN ready for fast speed internet
- Big balcony
It is ready to move in shortly, which is one of the best apartments in Box Hill heart area.
Closed to all amenities:
- Box Hill High School
- Box Hill Senior Secondary College
- Box Hill Hospital
- Box Hill Central
- Doncaster Westfield
- Box Hill railway station
- Box Hill bus station
- Box Hill Gardens.
Our management team will work on site, we are flexible to do house inspection
Call Us today to view the unit, start your new living experience in such a great near new apartment.
Please bring your ID to attend inspection
Lease term is flexible for 6 to 12 months lease and is negotiable. Rent does not include utilities.
AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION ON MONDAY - FRIDAY (9.30AM TO 5.00PM). PLEASE CALL US ON 0 4 0 5 1 7 8 2 6 4 FOR APPOINTMENT.
PRIVATE INSPECTION CAN BE ARRANGE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Want to live in Box Hill? 101/17 Poplar Street, Box Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.