305/17 Gadigal Avenue,
Zetland, NSW 2017
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4228606
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN - Modern One Bedroom Apartment - Garland 77, Zetland
Available from 22nd of January 2021
Located directly opposite East Village shopping centre in one of Zetland's premier buildings, 'Garland 77'. This home provides an idyllic haven of contemporary space and style.
The moment you enter Garland 77, you know that you're stepping into a distinctive apartment building, with its dramatic foyer incorporating a naturally ventilated glass entrance and marble paving.
Set back from the street, this apartment offers all the convenience of Zetland whilst remaining private and offering fantastic district views.
- Bedroom features built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Balcony off of the living area
- Stainless steel finishes in kitchen
- Secure car space
For more information please contact David Long on 0433 033 305 or email,
How to apply:
Step 1. Log on to http://bit.ly/villageproperty
Step 2. Complete the online application form
Step 3. Click 'BROWSE' to upload all supporting documents, then 'SEND'
**SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
- Copy of current Passport & Driver's License
(Visa required if not Australian Resident)
- 3x Most recent payslips
- Most recent tenancy ledger if possible.
- If there will be two people on the lease, two sets of documents are required.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Zetland
Lifestyle in Zetland
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Zetland is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 305/17 Gadigal Avenue, Zetland.