305/166 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3592558
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Furnished and Fabulous!
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
Unique apartment with aspect over the street art of some of Melbourne's famous laneways
- Generous floorplan and desirable open plan layout
- Fully furnished for your convenience
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space
- Light filled via the Northern aspect and High Ceilings
- Large bedrooms with robes and both with windows
- Neat main bathroom
- Exclusive Flinders Street address
Some of Melbourne's best restaurants, bars, laneways are at your fingertips. Enjoy the Theatres, Sports, Art Galleries, exclusive shops and more all in your immediate neighbourhood.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times and book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialise in apartment sales and leasing, for information on inner city property for sale or rent or for real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 305/166 Flinders Street, Melbourne.