DEPOSIT TAKEN BY TROY 0402 692 444
304/8C Myrtle Street,
Prospect, NSW 2148
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4422045
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN BY TROY 0402 692 444. More homes needed urgently!
TO APPLY ONLINE PLEASE COPY LINK BELOW
RAY WHITE ST MARTINS is excited to present this immaculately presented unit quietly positioned on the corner of the complex with the main entrance facing North, situated in one of Prospects premium locations with easy access to M4 Motor Way and Great Western High Way offering a generous open plan layout with quality finishes . This one has it all LOCATION, SIZE AND COMFORT.
* Generous sun drenched open living spaces with bright quality timber floors throughout.
* Spacious lounge room with separate dining area opening up to the large balcony.
* 2 large sized bedrooms with built ins and en-suite in the main bedroom
* Modern quality Kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher, granite bench tops and plenty of storage space.Bonus Pantry for extra storage.
* Ultra-modern deluxe main bathroom with floor-ceiling tiles
* Internal laundry with clothes dryer.
* Other quality inclusions reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas heating points inside and also gas BBQ point on the balcony perfect for entertaining.
* There is also high speed NBN internet network available in the unit.
* Undercover secured parking with storage cage and plenty of visitors parking for your convenience.
* Woolworths located in adjacent complex making it convenient regular shopping.
* Added bonus is a beautiful relaxation area on the roof top of the building for your enjoyment and comfort.
All this Conveniently located close proximity to Blacktown train station, Blacktown CBD ,West Point Shopping Centre, Prospect Homebase Shopping Centre, great renowned Schools, TAFE, Prospect Woolworths and Raging Waters theme Park making and the NEW Sydney Zoo this the ideal property you will never want to leave. For more info please call Troy Do 0402 692 444.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prospect
Lifestyle in Prospect
Picture yourself living at 304/8C Myrtle Street, Prospect. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.