304/8 Murrell Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
Rent ID: 4474767
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Radiance | Stunning two bedroom + study
At the 'Radiance' everything you need is right here at your doorstep, the area's finest schooling, parks, transportation, cafes, restaurants & shops are all within a short stroll. Apartment 304 is positioned on the third floor, featuring spacious living and entertaining zones over to a covered sun drenched balcony, framed by lush district views.
- Light filled living and dining, entertainers' balcony with leafy outlook
- Quality fittings and finishes throughout, well maintained, east aspect
- Sleek gas kitchen with s/s appliances, ample bench/cupboard space
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe, ensuite to master suite
- Features include; high ceilings, air-conditioning, intercom, LED lights
- Designer bathrooms, herringbone tiling with quality fittings, cabinetry
- Dedicated study, separate internal laundry, ample storage throughout
- Rooftop BBQ & seating area with district views, basement parking, lift
Lifestyle location: positioned in the heart of Ashfield CBD, this apartment is tucked away in a tranquil street/position, with the best of Ashfield's amenities just a stones throw away.
*Note: photos indicate typical layout/fittings of the complex. The actual unit may be different.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 304/8 Murrell Street, Ashfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, intercom, and secure parking.