304/6 Leicester Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2021
Rent ID: 4611835
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Enjoy the Comforts of CBD Living Without the Rush! Perfect for Students
Right in between RMIT and The University of Melbourne is this cosy apartment complex on the northern fringe of the CBD. The apartment is located right next to Queen Victoria Market and Asian Grocer Citimart. A short walk will bring you to Lygon Street, a well-connected tram line, Melbourne Central, and the State Library Victoria. This apartment boasts an excellent location within the city, without the hustle and bustle.
- Open-plan kitchen and living room in split carpet and tiled flooring, with dining area and floor-to-ceiling windowed balcony access.
- Sleek, white kitchen with plentiful storage space and built-in fridge and microwave space.
- 2 spacious bedroom with large BiR and double bed with sliding door access.
- Modern bathroom with large shower, detachable showerhead, towel rack, and ample storage space.
- Laundry facilities in bathroom.
NOTE: Digital goods not included.
- Keyless entry.
- Video intercom.
Please contact 0481 010 528 (Kristin) for more information.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Carlton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 304/6 Leicester Street, Carlton.