304/15 Wyagdon Street,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th January 2021
Rent ID: 4243149
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING HARBOUR VIEWS
This modern one bedroom apartment has sweeping Harbour views right from the balcony! A great place to relax after a long day. Includes a swimming pool in the complex. Right around the corner from the famous 'The Greens Club', St.Leonards Park and North Sydney Oval.
- Generous living space leading onto lovely balcony
- Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances & electric cook-top
- Modern bathroom with both a shower & bath
- Pool in complex
- Security building
- Car space and storage cage
Available: 26th January, 2021
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons so you can be advised on inspection times and be notified of any inspection changes.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 304/15 Wyagdon Street, Neutral Bay before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.