304/14 Helen Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2022
Rent ID: 4722852
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Obsidian Teneriffe - Bespoke Living Inside and Out
Obsidian apartments, only one of thirteen residences in this boutique complex, 304 will impress with its seriously intelligent design and beautifully crafted interiors, all set within a short walking distance of the fashionable Gasworks Plaza and 400 metres from the Brisbane River.
Boasting sleek tiled floors and exquisitely streamlined features, plus superb ceramic details and burnished gold accents, the apartment invites you to relax and entertain in style on the private outdoor terrace.
This bespoke residence includes:
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area, plus a functional study nook
- Magnificent gourmet kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, waterfall ceramic benchtops, premium appliances and ample cupboard storage
- Oversized covered balcony featuring a built-in barbecue and copious room for relaxed outdoor entertaining
- Generous master bedroom showcasing an abundance of robe space, internal feature fittings, dedicated shoe cabinet and balcony access
- Opulent en-suite encompassing dual vanities and a separate bath, shower and toilet
- Two additional bedrooms also fitted with built-in robes
- Well-appointed main bathroom featuring a walk-in shower and mirrored cabinetry
- Dedicated laundry and walls of cupboard storage
- Secure parking for two cars
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and statement pendant lights
- Dedicated secure storage room
A leisurely stroll from a plethora of renowned dining options and boutiques, this exceptional apartment is also close to the Teneriffe Ferry Terminal and the cherished Teneriffe River Walk. Brisbane's vibrant CBD is just three kilometres away, while the popular Newstead, James Street and Howard Smith Wharves precincts are nearby.
Falling within the New Farm State School, the new Fortitude Valley State Secondary College and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas, this incomparable property is also a short drive from All Hallows' School, Brisbane Grammar School, Brisbane Girls' Grammar School and Saint Joseph's College. Students can also easily catch a City-Cat to UQ's Saint Lucia and QUT's Gardens Point campuses.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity.......
Register ONLINE or contact me direct to arrange an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 304/14 Helen Street, Teneriffe. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.