DEPOSIT TAKEN BY THANH 0450 958 914
303/92 Cope Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Rent ID: 4248602
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished Two Bedroom apartment in superb location!
Set in a boutique block of Waterloo, this beautiful East facing two bedroom apartment offering ultimate convenience and contemporary urban living.
It is very well lit up by a wall of windows at the back of the living room, also providing cross ventilation.
You will love:
- The open combined living and dining area, flowing onto an entertaining balcony over looking over tree tops.
- The stylish kitchen with ultra modern stainless steel appliances and Caesar Stone bench top.
- The two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (a queen bed can be provided in the master bedroom instead of two single beds)
- The modern bathrooms, en-suite with a bath.
- The internal laundry with washer & dryer.
- Internet included
- The reverse cycle air-conditioning, and, flyscreens on all glass doors and windows.
- The gas bayonet in the unit for winter heating and on the balcony for BBQ.
- The top location moments away to Redfern station, shopping & cafe village.
*SPECIAL NOTE: FOR COVID-19 SAFETY, IF YOU ATTEND ONE OF OUR OPEN HOMES PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
You will need to have downloaded the Service NSW App and do a Covid Safe Check in before entering our premises.
Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including our agents.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
- Hand sanitizer is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you;
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has come back from oversea.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
303/92 Cope Street, Redfern, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Redfern.