303/8 Gheringhap Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4185311
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
EASY LIVING BY THE WATERFRONT
So close to the Geelong CBD and Deakin campus that you can reach out and touch it!
Property features include:
- Open plan kitchen / meals / lounge area.
- 2 good size bedrooms, each with built-in robes.
- Kitchen with gas and electric cooking, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- Private European laundry with washing machine.
- Private balcony.
- Safe and secure complex.
- 1 x carpark on ground level.
This place is ideal for Deakin students or anyone wanting to live right near the waterfront or CBD.
This property is sure to attract a lot of interest, so please register to inspect right away!!!
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong
Lifestyle in Geelong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Geelong comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 303/8 Gheringhap Street, Geelong today!