303/3-11 Howard Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4275798
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Warehouse Living
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
To book a private inspection with someone from our team, please submit an inquiry through the form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Ever dreamed of living in a heritage warehouse conversion? Dream no longer, because this lovely building was once a thriving hat factory, and that tradition of craftsmanship, attention to detail and individual style have all been brought to life in this amazing boutique masterpiece.
We are excited to present you this two-bedroom beauty, inspired by heritage character and designed for contemporary living. Be quick to secure this stunning home!
Heres what youll love:
- One of only seven apartments in the complex
- Contemporary walk-in kitchen boasting Bosche appliances, an integrated refrigerator, mirror splashbacks and ample storage space, sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to schools, universities, malls, eateries and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom features an ensuite
- Large main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Double glazed windows
- Split system heating and cooling
- Outdoor zone
- Communal bike rack
- Parking facilities
Easy access to:
- Local universities in the area include: University of Melbourne, Victoria University, Deakin University, Edith Cowan University (ECU), Melbourne Campus
- All your shopping needs are covered with The District Docklands, Spencer Outlet Centre, Melbourne Central, and Emporium Melbourne close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Kinfolk, Fandango Cafe, The GAP Cafe, Cargo, Foglia Di Fico, and Little Africa Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Docklands Park, Flagstaff Gardens, and Buluk Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Open space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 303/3-11 Howard Street, West Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.