$580 pwHow much could you borrow?
303/2C Munderah Street,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4726424
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly positioned in an ultra convenient location, this modern 2 bedroom apartment has everything you need and more!!
Just a short distance to the local shops, parks, schools and public transport.
- New floor boards
- 2 large bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern bathroom, master with an ensuite
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Open plan living with air conditioning
- Internal laundry and separate study nook
- Large entertaining courtyard and garden
- Complex features an on site gym and BBQ area
- Single secure car space
- Walking distance to Wahroonga Village, Train Station and schools
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Wahroonga includes balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 303/2C Munderah Street, Wahroonga today!