From $380 per week
303/12 The Crescent,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3875721
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Apartment!!
OFFERING 4 WEEKS FREE RENT!!
This unit is available to be rented at $380 - $390 per week depending on the length of the lease being either 24 months or less.
- Sustainable with Style -
Inspiring a new generation of apartment living in Perth, the DeHavilland apartments combine sophistication and thoughtful design, with modern and environmentally sustainable building principles and practices. This coupled with a convenient and established location, the apartments hold a synergistic and futuristic vision for a clean and green lifestyle and as such reflects the true art of contemporary living and where we are headed.
STUNNING FEATURES SUCH AS:
* 3rd floor location
* HUGE 103sqm apartment
* 2.7m ceiling heights
* Split system reverse cycled air-conditioning
* Master bedroom with large built in robe and ensuite
* 2nd bedroom or study with large built in robe
* 2nd bathroom
* European laundry with dryer included
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ducted range hood extraction
* Spacious balcony
* Internal storage room
* Solar system complete with batteries
* Single secure carbay with car stacker providing space to fit 2 x four wheel drives
* Power supply to parking bays for electric vehicles
* Great security featuring video intercom, swipe key access or remote gate access
* Lift access
* Doorstep access to cafes, shops and local businesses
* 100m to two major supermarkets
* 200m to train and bus stations
* 300m to Midland Gate Shopping Centre
* 400m to Midland Heritage Workshops Precinct, including Hospital, Curtin Uni Campus and Police Offices
* 5min to Roe Highway
* 10 mins to the Swan Valley
* 15min to Perth Airport
Please call LJ Hooker Midland on 9274 5555 to register your interest today to view this property.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED BEFORE ANY APPLICATION CAN BE SUBMITTED**
Please register your details online to arrange a viewing of this property.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.”
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 303/12 The Crescent, Midland is fully furnished and available to rent.