303/707 Elizabeth Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4081148
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Contemporary Living
Embrace the urban lifestyle from this top floor, two bedroom apartment in a boutique complex. First class finishes in the latest contemporary design including two designer bathrooms, Smeg appliances, air-conditioning, intercom entry and lift access. Complete with sweeping views from the rooftop garden and a short stroll to Green Square Station, cafes and restaurants.
* Top floor, contemporary design, quality finishes
* Timber flooring in living areas, large balcony
* Two bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
* Security parking, lift access, storage cage
* Roof top garden, close to cafes and transport
COVID-19 Inspection Policy: If you are joining one of our home opens, please ensure that you register in advance through the link on the website, otherwise access may be denied on the day.
To apply now, please use this link: https://taylors.com.au/rent
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
303/707 Elizabeth Street, Waterloo, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waterloo.