303/473 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4599203
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Built Apartment in The Heart Of Surry Hills
Be the first to move into this brand-new two-bedroom apartment in Surry Hills, the property has never been occupied before.
This building is positioned within a short walk to everything you could need. This relaxed, chic suburb filled with creativity and sophistication allows residents to enjoy an effortless, urban lifestyle.
- Entertainers kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop & oven, microwave, integrated dishwasher & fridge.
- Open planned living with timber floors throughout
- Two queen size bedrooms, both carpeted & built-ins
- Oversized bathroom with rain shower head
- Ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
- Internal Laundry
- Large balcony with gas bayonet
- Lockable storage unit and bike racks in a secure building
- A contemporary aesthetic with quality finishes throughout
*Pets on application*
Located on Elizabeth St with a short stroll to Central station, Price Alfred park and the City center, this amazing residence offers loads of light, style and comfort. Designer finishes create the perfect ambiance to compliment this lifestyle residence.
Please click BOOK TO INSPECT on this advert to register for the inspection.
Please note, if you do not register we cannot notify you of time changes or cancellations.
If & All measurements are to be made during your viewing of the property.
Please see link below to the T-App Application
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 303/473 Elizabeth Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills. This unfurnished property includes intercom and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.