303/115 Nott Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th February 2020
Rent ID: 3011186
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedrooms with city views
Don't miss this spacious and well-designed two bedroom apartment with CBD skyline views. Located in the heart of Port Melbourne; in exclusive 'Armada' building it is just a short walk from the beach; the cafes and bars of Bay Street. Comprising:
- Two spacious bedrooms with robes
- Walk-in-wardrobe leading to ensuite in master bedroom
- City views from every bedroom
- Ample storage
- European laundry
- Split system AC/Heating
- Very generous entertaining terraces overlooking the city
- Security key/pass to access apartment and your own level
- Secure basement parking and storage cage
- Five minutes walk to Graham Street tram stop
Inspection will impress, don't miss out.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Port Melbourne includes reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 303/115 Nott Street, Port Melbourne today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how