303/101 Bay Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3141919
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This one has it all
This spacious and bright apartment is presented on the market in immaculate condition. The apartment is located in the very heart of Port Melbourne, at the highly sought after 'Bay 101' building.
Stroll along Bay St to all the best cafes, restaurants, shops and bars that Port Melbourne is so famous for. You will enjoy a short stroll toPort Melbourne beach and waterfront walks.
Public transport via the 109 Tram and City buses will have you in the CBD within minutes.
- Large main bedroom with built-in robes with mirrored doors
- Modern ensuite and study nook off main bedroom
- Sunlit 2nd bedroom, again with built-in robes with mirrored doors
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances and a dishwasher
- Separate euro laundry
- Stunning family bathroom with lots of cupboards
- Split system air conditioning
- Front balcony overlooking internal courtyard area with Northerly aspect
- Secure basement parking for one car and over bonnet storage cage
Nothing is left to chance with this beautiful apartment. Move right in and make it your new home.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property. By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Port Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 303/101 Bay Street, Port Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how