302/95-97 Hornby Street,
Windsor, VIC 3181
$1,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2020
Rent ID: 4078787
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique & Artistic..... Eugenious!
Be the one to enjoy this spectacular opportunity in Windsor's premier lifestyle location.
Walk to Chapel Street boutiques and eateries from this architect designed 1 bedroom security apartment.
- Security Intercom entry, elevator
- Designer kitchen with gas/electric cooking & dishwasher
- Chic tiled bathroom & european laundry
- Spacious bedroom with built in robe
- Reverse Cycle heating and cooling in living area and bedroom
- Spacious undercover balcony
- Small pets are considered
- Only minutes walk to tram & Windsor train station
Please note there is no car park available with this apartment. You will need to make enquiries with the council to see if a permit is available.
Available: 16th October, 6 months minimum lease but 12 months preferred.
Due to Stage 4 Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to conduct physical inspections.
You are welcome to contact the listing agent, discuss your requirements and register your interest.
You could also submit an application through 1Form.com.au
Applicants will be given priority when inspections are permitted and you may withdraw at any time before signing a lease.
We look forward to receiving your enquiry and assisting you in the search for your new home
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Windsor comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 302/95-97 Hornby Street, Windsor today!